Photobucket

Saturday, September 14, 2013

AYAT-AYAT CINTA

*   "Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness"
*   "Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile"
*   " When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams"
*   "So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure Without him, live no life"
*   "A simple I love you means more than money"
*   "How delicious is the winning of a kiss at love's beginning"
*   "One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life That word is Love"
*   "There is no remedy for love but to love more"
*   "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
*   "All love is sweet, given or returned"
*   "One million reasons to hate me, one million reasons to love me, pick one"
*   "Id rather have bad times with you, then good times with someone else"
*   "It's the little things you do that makes me love you "
*   "Truth is, you don't NEED a boyfriend to be happy But for some reason, some of us think we do"
*   "A womans heart is a deep ocean full of secrets"
*   "My lips won't stop talking about you, they tell me they miss your lips more than i do"
*   "Love is sharing your happiness with your partner and as well the sadness"
*   "You're in love That makes you actually kind of boring to people who aren't in love"
*   "Love makes the time pass Time makes love pass"
*   "To live is like love, all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it"
*   "Love me without fear Trust me without questioning Need me without demanding Want me without restricting Accept me without change Desire me without inhibitions For a love so freewill never fly away"
*   "My night has become a sunny dawn because of you"
*   "In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities"
*   "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies"
*   "Your words are my food, your breath my wine You are everything to me"
*   "I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you"
*   "Thou art to me a delicious torment" -Ralph Waldo Emerson
*   "I love her and that's the beginning of everything" -F Scott Fitzgerald"
*   "Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one"
*   "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched They must be felt with the heart"
*   "Make me immortal with a kiss" -Christopher Marlowe
*   "There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved" -George Sand
*   "Love is friendship set on fire"
*   "Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile"
*   "To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed"
*   "If you love me only in my dreams, let me be asleep forever"
*   "Kiss me and you will see stars; love me and I will give them to you"
*   "Love is a dream that comes alive when we meet"
*   Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essense"
*   "Harmony is pure love, for love is a concerto"
*   "Here are fruits, flowers, leaves, and branches, And here is my heart which beats only for you"
*   "When a heart finds another, what's a cloud more or less in the sky?"
*   "True love begins when nothing is looked for in return"
*   "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage"
*   "True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart"
*   "Love is like a violin The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever"
*   "To love someone who does not love you, is like shaking a tree to make the dew drops fall"
*   "The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread"
*   "At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet"
*   "Love is not getting, but giving, not a wild dream of pleasure, and madness of desire  it is goodness, and honor, and peace and pure living"
*   "Love can cure heartbreaks, misfortune, or tragedy It is the eternal companion"
*   "I love you not as something private and personal, which is my own, but as something universal and worthy of love which I have found"
*   "Put love first Entertain thoughts that give life And when a thought or resentment, or hurt, or fear comes your way, have another thought that is more powerful"
*   "One does not fall into love; one grows into love, and love grows in him/her"
*   "Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness"
*   "True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"
*   "The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart"
*   "Love is always open arms If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself"
*   "Love is an act of endless forgiveness A tender look which becomes a habit"
*   "Love grows by giving The love we give away is the only love we keep The only way to retain love is to give it away"
*   "The most powerful symptom of love is a tenderness which becomes at times almost insupportable"
*   "In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities"
*   "Love withers with predictability; its very essence is surprise and amazement To make love a prisoner of the mundane is to take its passion and lose it forever"
*   "A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears"
*   "Come live in my heart, and pay no rent"
*   "A goal, a love and a dream give you total control over your body and your life"
*   "The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss"
*   "Love cannot endure indifference It needs to be wanted Like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another's heart, or its flame burns low"
*   "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows For love is the beauty of the soul"
*   "What the heart gives away is never gone  It is kept in the hearts of others"
*   "Paradise is always where love dwells"
*   "Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within the reach of every hand"
*   "Love me without fear. Trust me without questioning. Need me without demanding. Want me without restrictions. Accept me without change. Desire me without inhibitions. For a love so free. Will never fly away"
*   "If I know what love is, It is because of you"
*   "You may only be one person to the world But you may also be the world to one person"
*   "The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love"
*   "True love doesn't have a happy ending: True love doesn't have an ending"
*   "Love is not a matter of counting the years But making the years count"
*   "Only love let's us see normal things In an extraordinary way"
*   "Love asks me no questions, And gives me endless support"
*   "Love is like a rumor, Everyone talks about it, But no one truly knows"
*   "Love is like swallowing hot chocolate. Before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, But keeps you warm for a long time"
*   "Love is a haunting melody. That I have never mastered. And I fear I never will"
*   "A fool in love makes no sense to me. I only think you are a fool. If you do not love"
*   "One word frees us Of all the weight and pain in life, That word is Love"
*   "I have learned not to worry about love; But to honor its coming with all my heart"
*   "Did my heart love till now? For swear it sight, For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night"
*   "True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist, Nor can it be hidden where it truly does"
*   "I love thee, I love but thee. With a love that shall not die. Till the sun grows cold. And the stars grow old"
*   "Love is like war, Easy to begin but hard to end"
*   "I love you - those three words have my life in them"
*   "When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out"
*   "Soul meets soul on lover's lips"
*   "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart"
*   "But true love is a durable fire,. In the mind ever burning,. Never sick, never old, never dead,. From itself never turning"
*   "You love simply because you cannot help it"
*   "The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love"
*   "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows For love is the beauty of the soul"
*   "My love for you is a journey; Starting at forever, And ending at never"
*   "Love: a temporary insanity, curable by marriage"




No comments:

Post a Comment